Cant keep doing this!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by planechaser, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

I cant keep putting myself thru this..i try waking up in the morning hoping that it will be a better day..but its not and has not in a long time..i just keep getting my hopes up and it hurts more and more everyday..i rely on things to happen and it doesnt.. i was supposed to start a new med today and it didnt get delivered and now it will take even longer for me to start it..yes i know it takes a little while for it to take the full effect but it would still help me a bit..i am hurting so bad inside and i have been trying my hardest to keep holding on..but i cant keep doing this..its just a nother failure after another..i just wish i could wake up and have a decent day to where i can get things done and do the things i was supposed to do in the first place..but instead i wake up and realize that the day is shitty from the get-go and then i start crying and feel even shittier than before..i dont know what im supposed to do anymore

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Some things, like meds not being delivered, are not your failures. I'm glad the meds have arrived and you can get started on them.

Please keep posting here. Allowing things to take the time that they take can be so hard. I've hated waiting for time a lot in my life. But whether or not I hated it, time passed and the result was there for me.

:hug:

3. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

No the meds have not arrived yet and will not arrive until next week sometime..EXTREMELY frustrating for me and im at the point of no return...

4. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Do try to hold on a little longer, meds will come eventually, just try to be patient a little more, this will pass and when the meds come you'll be in better mode, at least a bit. Hope you can do that and see you here soon:)

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You need some distraction while waiting for the time to pass. Make a list of your accomplishments and post them in this thread.

If this is too much for you, please call crisis.

:hug:

6. pither

pither Well-Known Member

It can certainly feel like a endless cycle- wake up, have a shitty day, manage to finally fall asleep, wake up, have another shitty day- We find ourselves waiting for something to happen, for our luck to change. But what I have begun to learn is that I can't trust to fate that I'm gonna wake up one day and find everything different- feel the weight on my shoulders lifted. We have to make our own change, we have to get the gears moving before things are going to get better.

The problem is getting yourself to the point where you finally do something about it. Where you're just sick of everything around you falling apart and you're ready to try and fix it. The hardest thing in the world is pulling my ass out of bed every morning to face the world and I'm positive you can relate- but if I don't then the depression wins and I'll be waiting for something to change forever.

I don't know you, or your situation or even how your depression works, but I know that you're on the right track to making things better for yourself- the meds do take time but you're moving the gears- you're jump starting the cycle to being well and that's a huge part of the battle. You can get through this, just hang in there a bit longer :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.