cant let it out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by painfulbliss, Apr 4, 2007.

1. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

i fucking hate myself i can never please anyone all i do is piss ppl off, and im always depressed and i want to ask for help i just can never bring myself to ask ppl to help me with my problems when they have there own to deal with. i can help them with there problems, and when ppl ask me whats wrong i just put on a face and say nothing FUCK i wish i could fucking do something bout my fucking depression. il i ever do is let ppl down and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: i want to kill myself so im not causing more problems with everyone and il be able to end my fucking pain. and i can never cry and let out my emotions i always bottle them up same with my anger. i just wish my life was ended so i wont piss others off.
    sdhfregui nsfdvuregfio reuf890ryegf89hfruify ref89yuqwrefy89eqwrfyrefu8qwre90 fuwreofhio;ui8 rhe0f89 ruefyre ahs f8qh9p8thbrgfui;hsfdv89g wryevgh89nrevuit789

sorry bout that had to do something.

well bye-bye
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I also can't let it all out, can't tell anyone exactly what makes me depressed and think about suicide, not my parents, anyone here, NOBODY, it is really frustrating and painful. :sad:
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

It's hard when you're screaming inside with no-one to hear but you do have a voice here, exercise it like you have today, it may only help a little but maybe that's all you need to get through the day.