1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant let it out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by painfulbliss, Apr 4, 2007.

1. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

i fucking hate myself i can never please anyone all i do is piss ppl off, and im always depressed and i want to ask for help i just can never bring myself to ask ppl to help me with my problems when they have there own to deal with. i can help them with there problems, and when ppl ask me whats wrong i just put on a face and say nothing FUCK i wish i could fucking do something bout my fucking depression. il i ever do is let ppl down and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: i want to kill myself so im not causing more problems with everyone and il be able to end my fucking pain. and i can never cry and let out my emotions i always bottle them up same with my anger. i just wish my life was ended so i wont piss others off.
    sdhfregui nsfdvuregfio reuf890ryegf89hfruify ref89yuqwrefy89eqwrfyrefu8qwre90 fuwreofhio;ui8 rhe0f89 ruefyre ahs f8qh9p8thbrgfui;hsfdv89g wryevgh89nrevuit789

sorry bout that had to do something.

well bye-bye
    love,
    david

2. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

I also can't let it all out, can't tell anyone exactly what makes me depressed and think about suicide, not my parents, anyone here, NOBODY, it is really frustrating and painful. :sad:

3. Robin

Robin Guest

It's hard when you're screaming inside with no-one to hear but you do have a voice here, exercise it like you have today, it may only help a little but maybe that's all you need to get through the day.