can't live in society anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by YouWillBeHappy, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't do it
    I can't be a part of it
    I've tried so hard to be nice to people and to try and be a part of society but i'm just so different... I'll never be happy

I don't just think about suicide when I'm depressed, but all the time

it's something I really want to do
    for me

I feel sorry for my family but I can't keep walking this earth for them any longer
    I wanted to delay it a bit longer but I can't

I'm giving so many clues to everyone... they don't seem to understand how serious this is
    I'm gonna tell 1 or 2 people... try to make them understand (though i doubt i'll be able to) then I'm gonna do it
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey whoa. Deep breath, YouWillBeHappy. Take a deep breath and count backwards from ten.

I was suicidal last night for pretty much the exact same reasons. I got through it and so will you. I know what you're going through: how you hint it to your closets friends, and then they change the subject or just don't get it. :sad:

I'm here for a PM if you need me. Stay with us, stay online. Call your closest friends. If you can't think of any, PM me. I'm here.

Hang on tight, sweetie. :hug:
  3. hang on for what reason?

It's more than just feeling down right now... I really just want to do it

I don't want to be around people I hate it, I always did
    I want to bond with people but I hate them too much...

there's no one there for me anyway... what's the difference? don't u want me to end my pain? :sad:
  4. If you feel you can't be a part of outer society you can be a part of our society.
  5. but I need to be a part of society to access the internet and feed myself :sad:

believe me I've thought about living on my own in some forest somewhere... but what's the point, I realized it's easier if I just kill myself
  6. jolie

jolie Member

At least you are lucky enough to have friends. You're not alone.

PS, I've wanted to live on my own in a forest too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.