1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't live in society anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by YouWillBeHappy, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't do it
    I can't be a part of it
    I've tried so hard to be nice to people and to try and be a part of society but i'm just so different... I'll never be happy

I don't just think about suicide when I'm depressed, but all the time

it's something I really want to do
    for me

I feel sorry for my family but I can't keep walking this earth for them any longer
    I wanted to delay it a bit longer but I can't

I'm giving so many clues to everyone... they don't seem to understand how serious this is
    I'm gonna tell 1 or 2 people... try to make them understand (though i doubt i'll be able to) then I'm gonna do it

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey whoa. Deep breath, YouWillBeHappy. Take a deep breath and count backwards from ten.

I was suicidal last night for pretty much the exact same reasons. I got through it and so will you. I know what you're going through: how you hint it to your closets friends, and then they change the subject or just don't get it. :sad:

I'm here for a PM if you need me. Stay with us, stay online. Call your closest friends. If you can't think of any, PM me. I'm here.

Hang on tight, sweetie. :hug:

3. hang on for what reason?

It's more than just feeling down right now... I really just want to do it

I don't want to be around people I hate it, I always did
    I want to bond with people but I hate them too much...

there's no one there for me anyway... what's the difference? don't u want me to end my pain? :sad:

4. If you feel you can't be a part of outer society you can be a part of our society.

5. but I need to be a part of society to access the internet and feed myself :sad:

believe me I've thought about living on my own in some forest somewhere... but what's the point, I realized it's easier if I just kill myself

6. jolie

jolie Member

At least you are lucky enough to have friends. You're not alone.

PS, I've wanted to live on my own in a forest too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.