Can't live like this. Should I give up?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Reptile, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reptile

Reptile New Member

I've been addicted to crystal for almost 2 years I've tried to quit but I can't. All my friends are tweakers that's all we do. I can't make new friends cuz they think imma twack and their right they are so judgemental and tell me to end my life cuz all I am is scum and they r right. I cant live like this anymore I hate life :( I been thinking of killing myself the world wouldn't miss a friendless junkie...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Having an addiction does not make you worthless...it is a disease...have you been in any program to start to find more useful strategies for coping with what is going on for you? There are many members here who have been clean for years...maybe talking to them and seeing what they did might be a start...and people who support your drug addiction...are they truly friends? You deserve better!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you need to seek professional help for your addiction. An addiction does NOT make you scum. You can turn your life around. I have had friend completely turn away from drugs, get their children back in their custody and turn their lives around, you can too. Please keep posting here if it helps to talk about it.
    Never give up on yourself :hug:
    Do not feel like a waste of space-your original cannot be replaced. -katy perry :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.