Cant live off words

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I know the words are truly meant and heartfelt. I'm so sorry to dump my problems here on others that are doing as badly or probably worse than me. If you want to know some of them, I made a rather lengthy post in my diary. Dont need to read, but just thought it only fair to try one last time to express myself. I realized last night that I met that final breaking point too many years ago and have been foolishly hanging on to hopes, dreams and empty words and promises. Nothing is ever going to change. I see only one real solution to end so much pain for myself and the ones I love. And yes it is going to hurt them, but just as much as it is going to hurt them reliving the same shit day after day. Atleast they will have a chance at a better future, one I could never possibly offer. And I will not have to face the guilt anymore. To those of you who are parents, you know what I mean and feel. To those of you that arent, I pray that you can get help and find the happiness to keep going forward and get the chance to one day be wonderful parents.

liveinhope

i DO understand every word written sweetie but you and i have struggled for a long while as have many so please struggle on a little longer we all need each other to get through these grey/black days

hugs as always

D

Dave_N

Please don't give up Carla. I enjoy being there for you anytime you need a friend. :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I understand only too well Carla and for this reason I am going to ask you to hold on. I admire the strength and courage you have shown for all this time. Do it for yourself. Your time will come, but now is not that time. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Cousin It,(haha) just trying to make you smile!!! We haven't talked much But I do read your posts. I am sorry you are feeling down right now. Please go see a therapist and talk about what is happening in your life. Or if you need a new set of ears to listen to you,then please feel free to PM me. I am on line all different hours of the day and night.
I thought about just how hallow words can be! I think you will find that most eveyone here at the forum are pretty ligit in what they say. For them to be here with there own problems to sit down and talk to you about yours says something for them. I hope that doesn't sound to harsh it is not meant to be. Please stay with us because we do care about you. Take Care And Stay Strong!!!~Joseph~

itmahanh,

on so many occations i have read your posts on this site and just felt such overwhelming respect for you. You are an inspiration always and i understand it hurts, i understand it hurts so much to feel like this. But you are not alone. you have so many people who care about you and who will hold your hand through the dark times, like you hold ours when we need it most.

Please be strong. you always have a friend here if you want to talk :hug:

LenaLunacy

Itmahahn. You are an amazing and strong person, no matter if you don't see it yourself, others do and others respect that. You can and will overcome this, i understand that its hard but we are all here for you. :hug: I know you can do this, just don't give up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00