Cant load chat site during the dat

My laptop is currently being fixed so i am using my mobile for this site. The problem is it will only let me onto the website in the evening and not during the daytime. I wonder why this is? I have tried clearing internet tabs, refreshing the page and also tryed it on my tablet but the same thing keeps happening that i cannot load the website during the day.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
My laptop is currently being fixed so i am using my mobile for this site. The problem is it will only let me onto the website in the evening and not during the daytime. I wonder why this is? I have tried clearing internet tabs, refreshing the page and also tryed it on my tablet but the same thing keeps happening that i cannot load the website during the day.
Please can you tell me what happens exactly? What the error is that shows up or if the website just spins and spins etc? I know some phone providers you have to get in touch and have them turn off age restricted content to access anything with suicide in it but I’ve never heard of that being a time constrained thing. More information might help troubleshoot.

Please can you tell me what happens exactly? What the error is that shows up or if the website just spins and spins etc? I know some phone providers you have to get in touch and have them turn off age restricted content to access anything with suicide in it but I’ve never heard of that being a time constrained thing. More information might help troubleshoot.
I think the website just spins and doesn't load. Just looked at parental control settings and I haven't got any set up so that unfortunately isn't the issue :( :( :(

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Have you tried on another device?
Also, have you tried logging in with a different browser than you're using now?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00