Can't make a life for myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Everytime I try to gain some sort of independence I am immeditly shuned by thoese I rely on. I feel like I am living on the whims of others and I can't seem to break free. I will never be able to gain self respect or control over my life and I am very tired of trying to, I just want it all to be over with.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Who has shunned you?
  3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

My family, but I don't see the point anymore I really should just off myself and get the inevtiable over with.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you not get different people you can rely on like support worker. If you want need independance of your family maybe it is better to break all ties with them for awhile and get support from agency like support workers. just a thought
  5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Fuck it I had enough I am doing it now
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Andrew!! I really hope you didn't do anything! :( :hug:
  7. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

I'm having the same damn predicament...

It's like,
    1. I want you to think I'm an independent individual, Just as I feel that I am.

2. You don't think I'm good Enough, probably think that I'm slacking on by, worth nothing...

So... fuck the person who looks down on you so low, inturn making you feel as such. Especially if you tried your hardest to impress them or whatever it is... Cause I try the nice way, the kind way... and nothing...

Just sounds as if you were in a similar situation.

If you cant seem to make them happy by being nice and kind, then fight fire and fire...

If they don't give you the time of day... If they don't treat you with respect, if they don't see you as a strong fit individual, why should you feel so inferior....

Fuck them.
    There's only so many times you can try with someone.
  8. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Not yet but I decided to end it by this weekend
  9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please stay. There are a lot more people in the world than family. Even so, out of all the people there are in the world, only a few become our friends.

There is a lot of people out in the world to chose from to be your friends. :hug:
  10. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Its deeper then just having family that dosen't understand I have never been happy in my life, not once. therapy dosen't seem to be helping and I just lost the will to keep going, something in me broke and I just don't want to go on anymore.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I was in the same boat several years ago and felt like I was going to snap.. I finally made the decision to move away and start over.. No one knew where I went..I din't talk to my family for six years..I was happy even though I only had a seasonal job.. I worked the season and then when layed off I collected unemployment..I finally broke the ice with my family when I found out my GF was pregnant.. I called my mom..From that day on they treated me different because they knew I would cut ties with them again..So the moral of this is maybe you should move and gain your independance.. Sure it's tuff at first, but once you find a job you will make new friends..Just my thoughts on the subject.. It just sounded like to me you need a change in your life, Not suicide..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.