can't make a year, I would like some help

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by PressedIn, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

Before I go to bed and dream my dreams, only to wake up angry, I'd like to share my worthless thoughts.

I'm so angry right now, i wanted to just smash my windows and break my phone. I knew I couldn't do this, my family would obviously hear and see it. I realized I couldn't break anything but sitting down I kept coming back to cutting. It'll be a year since I last cut in January, I wanted to make it, I still do but I can't stop the anger.

It's like everyone sees me but no one knows how I feel, I'm the last person you'd expect to feel so shitty. Save your prayers, I don't want to be wasted on. Night.

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hey iono if you remember me... I havent really seen you around in ages. I've noticed this thread is like... 3 days old now.. so I hope that you havent done anything to yourself. Even if you have though, dont be angry at urself for doing it, but proud for all the time that you havent cut. Stay strong.

TDM

3. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

What are you angry about? I don't know if this is at all motivating but I almost made it a year and slipped up and felt horrible. I was so mad at myself for it and it just wasn't worth it. Think how great it would be to make it a year! I didn't but I really wish I had. Maybe you can learn from my mistake? Because I learned it just wasn't worth it to cut when I was so close to making it a year. My suggestion would be try alternatives and try to find another way to deal with your anger. I know that's not easy advice but it's all I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.