Cant post!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

nevermind! i deleted most of it, so nevermind!

well i cant post my feelings!

oh well..

i am a low down stupid person.. i am a waste of nothing.. i have no one... but i am going to fly away.. yep, yes er re buddy i am going to fly away...

i am hurting and alone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am sorry you feel so crap. the prayer you posted on another thread was touching and sad. i feel for you. you are not alone , you have a cyber space hippy dyke talking to you from wales, uk... who wishes you felt better x
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're not stupid or worthless :nono:

I enjoy reading your posts hun!

You aren't alone either, you have us :arms:
  4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

just like sweetheart said you will always have us

you are definitly not worthless or a stupid person x

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ditto, I enjoy your posts and you have given excellent advice whaether you know it or not!! Keep posting and we are here for you!!~Joseph~
  6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i am sorry about this stupid post... erm.. file it under all my other stupid posts .

i was kind of doped up/drunk.etc when i posted this. still hurting a lot, lot more then i care to even want, got the dang funeral on this friday evening - 4 days away - and was basically told that i could not post my feelings or tonight threads or date threads, basically i cant post when i feel bad, or sad, or hurting???

but thats okay, cause as long as i keep quiet, keep it inside me, then no one and i mean no one will no my intentions, plans, thoughts, or even the date if/when i make one which makes it kind of better for me because then i can succeed in it, erm.. if that makes any sence lol i am bought half here right now..

figured i might as well try church tonight at least maybe make it a long shot sort of? you know, sort of see if i can find some peace and comfort, yet i think my life has gotten to the point of no return if you know what i mean?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.