cant really think of a title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I_Wonder, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_Wonder

I_Wonder New Member

All week i have been having suicidal thoughts, mostly yesterday when i couldnt get it out of my head. I havent been to school all this week ( school is extremly hard for me)

Last night i had trouble sleeping and cried alot and felt just really awfull. and then i woke up at 5:30 and couldnt go to sleep again, i have a headache and im nausious because of lack of sleep ( i get like that when i dont sleep enough)

So this morning i told my mom that i was fealing really bad and that it was so bad that i couldnt sleep and i was going to stay home. and then she said " why dont you just quit and start working?" that hurt alot. because my mom knows how much i want to stay in school. and i dont think one rough week justifies quitting. and her excuse was that she was frustrated. she sometimes thinks that just because she is anoyed or angry, she is allowed to say anything. usually my mom is very supportive, but right now i feel like she has given up hope.

And to make matters worse.... its my birthday.
  2. My mother does not understand anything when it comes to my feelings, which only causes me to feel even more alone in this world. If needed you can always talk to me. :yes: Take care and try not to let it get you down.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday.

Parents can be like that, after all there like anybody else. But your not alone, I understand what your going through. It's tough but you have to do whats right for you. If you want to stay on with school, then do so. I recommend it unless you think education is not for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.