Can't repair my life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Socialman, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I can't. I've been trying for three years. I've opened up about it all. My sister touching me. My crush on my minor cousin. I just don't have enough money for therapy, outpatient treatment, etc. I've tried working, but quit because all I could think about was cutting myself with the company box cutter everyone got. Now, I can't even go to school because they put me on financial aid suspension. I am too depressed to find pleasure in anything, and don't know what to even major in because of it. I'm thinking about me, a car, and carbon monoxide. Tonight.
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Please don't do anything rash tonight.

Can you not see anyone for free? Like on the NHS? I'm not sure of your situation apart from it sounds hard.

There are always solutions hun. Maybe you can get educated in a different way?

Please take care, :hug: xx
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you talked to a councillor at your school They can help you figure out how to get some aid how to get some help for you. Talk to councillors okay don't give up you can turn things around it may take time but it can happen
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey Darksider. Please don't try asphyxiating yourself with carbon monoxide. Maybe talking about your sister touching you and your crush on your cousin might help? This has clearly affected you. :hug:
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

The first trek is always the most difficult. Have you thought about getting a job where there are no box cutters? Have you tried getting a job a the school library or some place like that. Sometimes we need to resist the temptation to overcome it. It sounds like you were resisting it. Why do you feel the need to cut?

Once you get off your financial aid suspension I would go see the school counselor. Schools are great resources for getting the treatment you need. Most counselors really do want to help... even if they have something to gain from it... other than money.

You have done far more than most people ever do friend. Do not give up, if you cannot get help from others. Try helping yourself, even if that is just a bandade. Do not give up, you can overcome this. I am overcoming a lot of stuff myself. It is possible, you have to work at it though. That is the hardest part.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.