cant resist

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by alle_vite, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

ive been away from here and not sh'd in like a year but the past few weeks has been a slow downwards spiral with tonight the major crash has come yet im sat trying to stop myself from doing it but i really cant hold back much longer i know il regret it later but right now that 10 seconde breath of fresh air will make it all better even for 10 seconds my heart is physically hurting i cant take these feelings and i cant cope with the extreme highs to to extreme lows every fucking day!!! 10 seconds of freedom from everything will be worth the regret later on i know it will

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try something else it won't be worth it really. Try taking a hot bath listening to music go for a walk get away from the place you are in pain in. Call someone just dont harm your self you are to important to do that please try hard okay

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Take a breather, and reassess. That's the best you can do right now. If you hurt yourself, it will only get worse from here on in. Be kind to yourself.

4. alle_vite

the pain within was to much the 10 second release of each cut has relaxed me alot more yet i can feel it building up again so quick the release doesnt feel enough anymore i need it deeper i need it deep enough to find the eternal sleep

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: ur going to have a battle on ur hands, can u see a therapist?? or get any professional help to support you,to work through these deep emotional feeligns,

6. alle_vite

ive been seeing a phycatrist for 3 years now to no avail, if i tell them my real thoughts and plans there answer is to drug me and lock me so its best kept to myself and kept behind closed doors

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

maybe u need meds? maybe they would make u feel better

8. alle_vite

im on meds and have been since the last time i was sectioned they keep increasing the dosage which helped up until about 8 weeks ago

9. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I hope that you are doing well and things are going alright. I know just how difficult and hard it can all be. Here if you need to talk. Btw, guess who?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.