can't say anything...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Jun 18, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I just can't talk properly. I've lost the ability to speak aloud in full sentences.
    It's fine... just embarrassing... I really don' like talking anyways.

I can't really post lately either.
    I feel down and retarded whenever I read other people's posts-- and like everything is negative and it makes me negative...and um... ummmmm....
    just... everything... suck. XD
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Vanessa....:hugtackles:.have you spoken to your doctor lately?
    maybe a few days break from SF will refresh can get overwhelming sometiimes...
  3. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same way. The words just...won't form together or something.It's pretty irritating. :B
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Vanessa I think you do a good job when helping others here on the forum.. If your feeling overwhelmed take a break for a couple of days..We will be here for you when you get back..I read all your posts to others and I don't see anything abnormal in what you say..Take Care!!!
  5. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean and I am totally guilty of morbid posts. Sometimes I will read stuff on here and cry for hours too, in addition to thinking about my own problems.
  6. naksan

naksan Member

I feel the same way..

For one, words don't come easy to me because of my depression. Second, I'm not very articulate. Expressing myself, explaining something or telling a story is challenge, at least verbally.
  7. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Hey Vanessa I know how helping out so many ppl on emotional issues can make you feel so overwhelmed, take a break, get outside and have abit of fun for a while, it can refresh you.
    But it things like this is why I don't come on here often, as a matter of fact there are very few ppl I talk to regularly ( and if you read this you knwo who you are) it helps me keep my stress down so I am not thinking to myself too much, may sound strange but it works.
    Anyways ways dear, collect yourself, rest up and myself and others hope to see you back :)
    :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Yet another thing I can really relate too. It happens to me whenever I want to talk to someone. You know just make light conversation. I see them and then my mind goes blank. It makes me feel so stupid. What kind of idiot forgets a greeting?

:hug: lets be mute together.
  9. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Um ummm lol cute. I've been practicing to not speak but to use sign language lately.. Cuss' personally I hate my voice. :s