cant see a future

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by starryeyed, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Im high again ,after a day of depression
    I saw two friends today who pretended they didnt know me
    One of them I socalise with regularly and she was inches from me and ignored me
    i cant cope with this anymore .I know people will say oh youre paranoid but Im not this is really happening
    If I tell the doctors will will say im deluded ,how can I be deluded I see someone ,they look at me and then ignore me?
    No one else seems to get this treatment ,Im quiet I dont hurt people ,wtf is going on
    I cant talk to people then if they try and converse ,I know they dont want to they seem pained to do it
    Im so far inside myself I fear I will never get out
    i dont see a future for myself ,living in a world wher I have no one and when I get chatting to people online they become very abusive which according to them is my fault
    why wtf I do to these people
    The abuse here is terrible ,I need to get out .I have no one but the family who beat me ,tell me Im fat ugly that Im useless ,I cant cook I was terrible in college ,that Im not a writer that Im nothing
    I cant see a future for me

2. starryeyed

I suppose I dont deserve an answer

3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

hi honey your post only came up in my list when you added to it. Im sorry people are treating you badly. I really do understand. Ive had it happen to me before where you help people are kind to them and then they ignore you without even telling you what you have done wrong. Its a horrible feeling especially when there is more than one person involved like you are on the recieveing end of a joke or the outside of a secret no one has told you but dont worry honey these people arent worth your time or your tears xxx

4. ParodoxialShadow

ParodoxialShadow Active Member

I am sorry that i couldn't get a response to you sooner. If you like, you can talk with me. I have not abused anyone here, or outside of here, and I certainly don't plan on starting to be abusive. I hope you can find someone you can talk to, no matter what! :hug:

5. starryeyed

Thanks people.i feel very anxious.i feel everyone hates me
    There must be a reason I have no friends and no one speaks to me
    I dont know what im doing wrong.i wish someone would tell me so id know what to do in future

6. tweetypie

your a wonderful person and some people can be mean for no reason its them not you so there isnt anything you can do apart from ne your wonderful self and ignore those who are not worth it honey xx

7. starryeyed

I appreciate that.there must be a reason no one likes me.i think people must be saying stuff about me thats not true

8. tweetypie

usually they start making stuff up when they run out of gossip honey. I used to live somewhere like that! they had nothing better to do than spread rumors about people. Its a shame that they cant just all get along and its dissappointing even more when those people are supposed to be your friends !

9. starryeyed

Id move but this illness is stopping everything.im sick of it

10. marmite

marmite Active Member

you do not say what your illness is sounds like bipolar i have had it over 40 years hang on in there.My life is not bad now and i have a good husband things will change are you getting some help.just talking to an outsider really helps.sending yo my best wishes.:hugtackles:

11. starryeyed

No I have two physical diseases.thats whats wrong
    I had breakdown five yeard ago and I dont have a diagnosis
    Being mentally unwell didnt stop me from working and doing all the usual stuff
    Im chronically ill ,im not being treated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.