1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't see myself getting out of this rut I'm in

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ZzZzZzZz, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZzZzZzZz

ZzZzZzZz Member

drinking, rambling again...

just lonely, and try as I might (or might not), I can't make friends with anybody. Never had a relationship last with a girl longer than a couple of weeks. I'm probably going to be like this for the rest of my life. I'm sure everybody who knows me thinks I'm a weirdo or some kind of psychopath... it's not normal for a guy my age to be totally alone all the time. I just get choked up in every fucking social situation. Constantly analyzing how I'm perceived, dont' have a great self image of myself either. self esteem's in the toilet. I don't look kindly on that either... very feminine trait, very modern... maybe I'm not making any sense... (disclaimer: please don't ban me, not trying to offend)

seems like just as soon as I have a shot at a friend or a girlfriend, I fucking shit all over it... boohoo! oh well... blah..... not even worth posting :stars:

2. jp_bl_68

jp_bl_68 Account Closed

I'm the same. It got to the point where I would sweat, breathe heavily and feel nauseous in any social situation. Even if all I was doing was sitting on a cramped bus or paying for something in a shop.

(I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to get permabanned on this site. I seem to remember reading something in the rules/FAQ that accounts are never deleted because of the nature of the site.)

3. ZzZzZzZz

ZzZzZzZz Member

dude I'm not even that bad, I just start blushing sometimes and I can fucking feel it coming on, i'm totally aware... so gay... and in conversations, I usually don't care about anything the other person is talking about, be it work or whatever, as i have no interest in sports, WORK, or other such bullshit, and I tend to ramble and make up shit (also, NOBODY gives a shit about things I talk about or am interested in). I can read it all over their faces that they know I'm full of shit... fuck, I just have so little interest in anything at all. I'm actually quite dumb (!!!)

good luck with your situation buddy!

4. jp_bl_68

jp_bl_68 Account Closed

Cheers.

I didn't used to be that bad. There was a time when I was more like you but it just got worse. I wish I could tell you something to help change your situation. It's probably a confidence issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.