cant seem to do anything right

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Feb 9, 2013.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I don't know whether im just incapable of doing anything right or everytime i admit to some of my friends that i relapse they get mad at me its been a whole year since ive been in a bad way i understand it happens but to be honest I chose to be forward and admit that i relapsed but I dont think it gives them any right to be horrible to me :( if so i should go kill myself cause im sick of doing so well and then getting punished for it. i get bad anxiety and then i get the worst suicidal thoughts :(

Whatever!

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

better person than me - i couldn't admit my that to my family or co-workers - don't really have friends as such

sounds more to me like they're scared and don't know how or want to deal with it

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I agree with last bit.
    Plus I've never admitted how I feel to anyone I know.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one has right to judge you hun we all make mistakes slip up but then we learn from mistakes and move forward again hugs

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Seems like I always screw up too...people seem to hate me no matter what I do or say. But if people make you feel that way, you are better off without them in your life. You deserve lots of support, not to be shot down.