can't seem to shake these feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sani2218, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sani2218

sani2218 Member

I'm trying to wait until I get my things in order but it is harder and harder every day. I am ready to get it over now.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi sani2218 things in order will never be in order ok You energy should be spent on finding a good doctor that will help you a good therapist that can ease your mind
    use your energy to gain support and help for you now ok you deserve that help
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:( I understand your feelings, but I'm unsure if that is the right thing to do...because its usually the pain we want to kill, not ourselves...wish I could do or say something to help you...:hug:
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry things are so hard right now for you. Maybe you would feel better telling us what is going on and we can help get some of things bothering you put in perspective or a different light to try to ease your burden some?

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  5. Notgoodenoughwife

Notgoodenoughwife New Member

I want you to know that life is hard and death seems so much more peaceful. Though you are still needed here on earth I'm never on time with my bills and work is always overwhelming but if I keep myself busy I'm good it when I'm not busy is when I'm not so good like now late at night when I can't sleep the feeling don't go away until I ready your post!!! Your strong and I'm strong and we deserve a better life that of we keep working hard we will get
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.