1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't shake the feeling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by canucklady, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canucklady

canucklady Active Member

Every morning I get up thinking the same thing: Why do I even bother, no one would notice if I were gone.

Sometimes it is just a few seconds and then I distract myself with forcing myself to get to work etc. Other times, I am paralyzed with fear, just wanting to stay in bed. Other times, I sit there staring at meds, other times I just cry.

I wish one morning I could wake up looking forward to the day. :blub:

2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I understand man i really do. I hate waking up.

I do know people would notice if i was gone which is all that keeps me going but I feel that I would be better off dead... Its just they would not be better off with me dead.

Mornings are the worst times. Its when your life sinks in. I have panic attacks and feel sick all the time when i wake up just thinking about my life.

Just keep going. Fingers crossed one-day you wake up and are happy. That's what i wait for,

3. canucklady

canucklady Active Member

thans for your message conrad, i am sorry you feel the same, it is a horrible place to be in. :( not sure how much longer i can hang on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.