1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't sign in using Facebook anymore

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by joeking99, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeking99

joeking99 New Member

Had to register again to log in that when I tried login in since yesterday or the day before using Facebook I get this error message

ERROR
    App not set up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry- Facebook changed their settings and privacy policies at new year and sent out message explaining changes thta need to be made to integration software. These changes require us to hire developer to upgrade out integration system and the person we typically use has not had time to do yet. I am hopeful it will be resolved in a a few days as I am aware it was far easier/more convenient for many.

They sent out a notice 5 days ahead (which was not much notice to start with) about changing and listing the changes but to be very honest, I did not understand the geekineese that was explaining which systems would be effected enough to know if this meant we needed to make a change or not in the code in our integration app. I had presumed since we use the FB integration application they provide and updated it to their new app, it would contain all needed components, but it does not and requires manual code changes individual to the site which are beyond my tech ability so waiting for our tech person to fit in on their schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.