Can't sleep, too upset and mind racing

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Codyy, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codyy

Codyy Member

Anyone know how to make my mind come to ease. :(.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It can be hard to sleep when you feel upset...usually I try to distract myself from whatever is making me upset. Just anything that can take your mind off of it, like even just watching tv or a movie. Try tea or something that will make you relax, maybe a hot bath. There are lots of ways to calm yourself at night. I hope that you will able to get a good night's sleep soon.

3. Codyy

Codyy Member

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep for past 4 days

4. ?I?

?I? Well-Known Member

i tried watching tv or movie, comedy, cartoon etc. and it makes me worst...

5. tim0tim0

tim0tim0 New Member

if its a sunny day try to catch some light it will help your bioclock (not sure if that is he right word)
    also lamps wont do the trick (as much) and sittiing inside in the sun will be less effective too.

good luck ;)

6. JigsawJohn

JigsawJohn Well-Known Member

I'm in that state too right now... it's past three o'clock and I'm so damn tired but I just can't let go of everything I think and feel. It's like this every night and I can't fall asleep until I'm literally exhausted. My head hurts, my whole body hurt and is so tensed, can barely keep my eyes open but this feeling inside me just somehow keeps awake. It's like it's eating me. The feeling is that I can't accept me for who I really am. Everything that is constantly spinning in my head is now spinning so fast it appears to be still. And the pain in my gut is not physical...

I can't do anything to distract myself, it's hopeless, cause nothing I've ever tried has worked that way, besides, I'm way too tired. Can't even sit up straight. My mind is torturing my body...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.