Can't sleep

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jessicakaire911, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Jessicakaire911

Jessicakaire911 Well-Known Member

So I can't sleep so I guess I'll write what I am thinking about right now. Thinking about why I want to die and I think about how people are asking what I want to do with my life and I really don't know and I've never known and I'm so scared. There's so much pressure from everyone and it's killing me. I know I'm not qualified for anything. Even writing a resume for school was so hard just trying to add anything to make it long enough and it was still so short because I've done nothing with my life. My teacher said that you should at least pass high school to get anywhere and at this point I don't know if that's going to happen. I just don't want to get stuck in a job where I'm always under pressure beacuse I know I will freak out. I can't do most things with people, I'm very shy and I'm not good with new people. I'm not good at writing and a job that involves my looks is just out for obvious reasons. I just can't see a future in me. My therapist says it gets better but that's easy to say when your good at things and aren't lazy and don't hate yourself for being alive. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi Me again

I can see that you are obviously scared of big changes in your life. That is ok to be scared. Your under a lot of pressure to make some very big decisions and that scares you. You don't see a very bright future for yourself, that scares you. You are the only person in charge of your future. You need to take charge of your future before it takes charge of you. You are obviously very stressed out, that is why you are suicidal, you don't know how to cope with everything going on in your life right now.

What do you enjoy doing? What is your dream job? Maybe college is not for you maybe a tradeskill school or the military would be a better fit for you? If I had a magic wand we could change one thing about you what would you change?

Take Care of Yourself and Don't be afraid to reach to us for help

3. Jessicakaire911

Jessicakaire911 Well-Known Member

I'll keep that in mind, thanks