Can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot has happened to me through out my life. I am 32 years old. Diagnosed with major depression and anxiety. I feel like a loser. I have tried to kill myself many times through out my life. Fast forward to now. I thought I met the man of my dreams. I feel so low of how he treats me. I am 23 weeks pregneant with a baby boy. His son, and at first when we found out I was pregneant he was over the moon about it. Now, he isolates himself in his office playing his video game called Battle field 4. He has no job, because he had a stroke in his 20s which lead him to having amnesia for a whole year. He was dating a woman before me for 5 years. Apparently the relationship was on turmoil, because she has insecurity issues. She would always accuse him of cheating, and would be pissy if he did not call her on a certain time he is suppose to. She would not let him hang out with his friends or see his own mother. I felt bad for him. For the first little while of us dating the relationship was great. When I need him the most at the time right now he isn't there
He isolates himself and draws himself away from me. He would rather curdle his cat than me. He plays his stupid video games than hang out with key. On my days off, he still traps himself in his office playing his stupid game. He is 33 years old. For crying out loud he should be putting this baby first. He gets money from the government as he can not work. The doctors claim it he does they fear he will have another stroke or heart attack which could lead to death. Anyways I pay all the bills. I go to work not feeling well but push through the 8 hours so bills get paid. I have told him how I felt many times. That he needs to step up. I want my baby boy to grow up knowing his father and to be able to have both parents living in the same house hold. I cry every night because he says he is excited about the baby but actions speak louder than words. He has not bought one single thing for the baby. I am debating about adoption. I want my son to grow up in a stable home. I am so stressed out and I am so depressed. He has only been to two ultrasound appt and two doctors appts. I really need someone to talk to

A lot has happened to me through out my life. I am 32 years old. Diagnosed with major depression and anxiety. I feel like a loser. I have tried to kill myself many times through out my life. Fast forward to now. I thought I met the man of my dreams. I feel so low of how he treats me. I am 23 weeks pregneant with a baby boy. His son, and at first when we found out I was pregneant he was over the moon about it. Now, he isolates himself in his office playing his video game called Battle field 4. He has no job, because he had a stroke in his 20s which lead him to having amnesia for a whole year. He was dating a woman before me for 5 years. Apparently the relationship was on turmoil, because she has insecurity issues. She would always accuse him of cheating, and would be pissy if he did not call her on a certain time he is suppose to. She would not let him hang out with his friends or see his own mother. I felt bad for him. For the first little while of us dating the relationship was great. When I need him the most at the time right now he isn't there
He isolates himself and draws himself away from me. He would rather curdle his cat than me. He plays his stupid video games than hang out with key. On my days off, he still traps himself in his office playing his stupid game. He is 33 years old. For crying out loud he should be putting this baby first. He gets money from the government as he can not work. The doctors claim it he does they fear he will have another stroke or heart attack which could lead to death. Anyways I pay all the bills. I go to work not feeling well but push through the 8 hours so bills get paid. I have told him how I felt many times. That he needs to step up. I want my baby boy to grow up knowing his father and to be able to have both parents living in the same house hold. I cry every night because he says he is excited about the baby but actions speak louder than words. He has not bought one single thing for the baby. I am debating about adoption. I want my son to grow up in a stable home. I am so stressed out and I am so depressed. He has only been to two ultrasound appt and two doctors appts. I really need someone to talk to
well from the way he is acting it seems he won't be growing up in a stable home if he is that much of a loser to neglect his pregnant girlfriend(wife? im not sure of the specifications) better to cut out someone being decrepit sooner rather than later. You are going to end up taking care of two babies if you stay(your baby and him). I mean you could try to give him an ultimatum but even that would become a really stressful situation.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
I am so sorry that you are enduring so much with your significant other and trying to balance it all along with being pregnant. I wondered if you'd considered talking to your GP and/or a therapist about the situation...hugs to you...and keep posting here as this is a safe place and is full of individuals who can offer advice, support and suggestions.

Thanks you all it means a lot. I have decided to suck the bullet and wait until baby is born. I mean I have to at least try for our son. Keep you guys posted. Much love

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear about your situation. I do hope that it gets better. Maybe things will improve after the baby is born. Perhaps he'll become more of the man you want him to be. If not then you can always leave later on. Good luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00