cant slp

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant sleeep its out 6am n norms by now the a;cphol is kickim in that i cnslp[ but i cant.. i feel sick.. im tired but im 2 scared2 sleeep. im 18b yrs ols and i stilll with the lihgtnon 0 0 wot the fucj id ring eid mr /l;

R

Robin

Have you tried sleeping with music on? It helps blot out the demons under the bed. Don't worry about sleeping with the light on, plenty of people do, same with me and I'm a fair bit older.

yeh i have tried sleeping with music on, i just cant sleep for some reason. ive just carried on drinking. earlier today couldnt find my glasses so i didnt no what was happenin! :rolleyes: ive had about 1hr sleep n its made me fell worse.. as i had a nitemare again. i think at the mo it is because im getting assesssed to go into rehab soon and im reli scared? just mayb..

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
About a year ago I started lapsing back into marathon bouts of insomnia and my psychiatrist gave a prescription for Seroquel 50 mg. That puts me out at least for several hours. If I can't sleep and my mind is racing with fearful thoughts I put a radio on a boring talk show to distract me. I hope that helps a little :sleep:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00