Can't stand the CyberBullies

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darius, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darius

Darius New Member

I can't stand to live another week because I'm being stalked every single day by A 19-year-old Man & His Friends & Fans, all because I overshadowed His Videos for a Day.
    Plus they're telling me to Kill myself, Even telling me why I should never wake up ever again. Telling me of my Failures, How they Had Sex with my girlfriend, even telling me of a Tape just to spite me

Please Help Me

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If this person is on SF, we really need to know more about this. If he is not, then ignore him. He is sick and one should not listen to a sick person. Let us know if we can help...big hugs, J

3. SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain Well-Known Member

This person is just jealous. Jealousy makes it's target feel awful most of the time, but it also makes the jealous person feel bad.
    He's jealous you because you overshadowed his videos, that's saying something. He's bullying you because he's miserable, he needs to put someone down to feel good.
    I can imagine how it feels to be harrassed like that, but delete his comments, block him, whatever, just ignore him and his friends.
    Like Sadeyes sad, he's sick and you shouldn't listen to sick people.

4. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Guys like that just make my blood boil. Those monsters. They go about in their little social circles assuming the notion of invincibility and invulnerability, which in turn edges on their narcissistic agenda of belittlement. Screw them Darius, I agree with Sadeyes, they're sick. Is it possible to block them? Perhaps inform a mod on the site that this is occurring in? If things get really bad I'd just recommend walking away all together, abandon that account or make it a new one. If this is occurring off the web then you could report it to the police.

Take care, stay safe.

5. Darius

Darius New Member

I Have Been Avoiding Him (For 5 Months In Counting)
    But I Can Still Try Longer Before Decide To Run (and Be Called Out More For It) or Beat Him Up

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I absolutely loathe bullies...usually they are insignificant little people who have issues..
    if it's happening on a forum tell the mods...
    if it's facebook, etc then report them...
    If you've tried everything and they still worry you then tell the police....
    please don't let them win...because to them it's all a game...
    your quality of life is important ...we're here for you

7. Helba

Helba Member

Cyber bullies I find some of the weakest souls in this world. They need to prey upon those not even in person but in privacy, this takes bully cowardice to a new low. I've dealt with them before and honestly, save the information. Take screen shots, if your in the united states police will take swift and venegful action. If in the UK slower but still action will be taken. Bullying especially online is a hot topic and with something as extreme as your sharing, those cowards will eventually get what they deserve, just as you will for putting up with all the pain you've received from them...because no matter all they have said, they will never even become a fraction of a person that you are, I hope you can keep fighting through this, I know it's difficultly. I am always here to listen; feel free to pm if you need to talk.

8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Just maybe stay away from the site all together that you're being cyber bullied at. he can't harm you if your away. I'm sorry you're being cyber bullied though. :hug: here if you need to talk.

9. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

Am sorry to hear this and agree hoe heartedly with what others say..Is this person on another forum? do you have any idea who he really is ? hope you are able to block him online and out of your thoughts. Whats happening now with the situation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.