Can't stand to be me anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fallen1, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallen1

fallen1 New Member

I don't really know why I'm writing this, I don't even want to give details about my life because I experienced enough with internet. I'm just so alone, I guess that's why I'm here. My life has never been normal but I thought it would be better when I'm older. But everything is even worse, it seems like it's becoming worse every single day. Not one single area of myself is without problems and nothing is like I'd want it to be. I am 18 years old and sitting at home day by day. But the worst is, I hate myself so much. It's already hard enough dealing with all the problems around you, why do I have to be so horrible then too? Enough is enough, I wish I could change my life but I have no idea where to start changing. I think it's too late for everything. I just wish I would wake up from this nightmare and be someone else. Yeah, I wish I'd just wake up. I trief to pull myself together so often, I always failed again. And nobody helps me and nobody here can help me because you don't even know how horrible I am. I don't know how to go on. I don't want to live as this version of myself anymore.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello Fallen1 you have done the right thing by coming here, because you are really not alone in how you feel. I know it must be hard each day having to face things, you do not even wish to discuss on here. Maybe a good start would be to read some of the helpful links here, and what other people have experienced.

That way you can feel you are not alone, and It might give you a better idea of what support you may wish to have. My PM is always open if you need to chat okay

Take care.

3. fallen1

fallen1 New Member

Thanks so much for your fast reply. I will for sure be browsing through the pages here and especially thanks for the pm offer, it feels good to know and I might consider it. Greetings to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.