cant stay here

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by starryeyed, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

They started again this morning.all laughing at me.calling me the dog
    People think its funny me being made a dog of
    Not one person will admit it to me
    I dont know where to go
  2. starryeyed

I cant face another day here.i have nobody.
    How can an abuse victim go on like this
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I can only repeat that you either try to record it or get an impartial witness somehow.
    You cannot continue like this as you say so you must plan to change the situation as best you can.
  4. starryeyed

You are right.
    Ill have to do whole life has been a lie.
    I have no idea what reality is.ive been living in a manufactured living space
    They hide all my stuff and my clothes.trying to drive me mad
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't know who's doing this starry but they sound like bullies and they need putting in their place.
    what winndlespoons said could work
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry that things are no better for you, after all this time.

I can only repeat what I and others have suggested. Please try these suggestions even though they may be hard.

You need to get out of there. Can you get and move to wherever you are going to stay for uni, early?
  7. Iamfedup7

Iamfedup7 New Member

You might want to use reverse psychology: Start laughing at their remarks and ask them if they have anything else. It might make them think a bit. As long as they know that they're hurting you, they'll continue. The minute they believe that you're not affected (or not affected as much) they'll stop-slowly but surely. Get your revenge by tricking them into thinking that they're not affecting you. Then you'll be the victor in the end. :mortdesinos:
  8. starryeyed

Thats great advice.Im going crazy.nobody in any accom wants anything to do with me.
    People are talking about everything I do.where I go ,what I say.
    Its pretty obvious nobody could take this.they are trying to pass off what I hear as not so stupid as to accept that.
    I can barely hear or smell or feel.i dont know what to do anymore.
    They are living off me.i know I own their houses.nobody will speak the truth to me.
    Something will have to adopted mother mocks me into my face.
    I swear shes evil as anything.pure evil.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.