can't stop crying

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregisteredhere, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im just sitting here feeling completely alone and i can't stop crying. my eyes are puffing up so bad and i know when i turn out the lights to sleep, it will get worse. im trying hard to stop the thoughts that are making me this way, but they keep invading my mind. does anyone out there have any tricks to stop themselves from crying when it comes?? i've done cutting before, but it doesn't help me. i can't stop it anymore and i don't know what's wrong with me. i need help.

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Its healthy to cry. Dont hold it in like I usually do, because it just makes it worse. You'll stop crying... just let it out first hun. :hug:

TDM

3. Robin

Robin Guest

I agree with TDM, if you can cry then cry, it can be exhausting but sometimes that's what we need.

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Would you like to tell us what is making you cry?

5. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

If it's turning out the lights and going to bed that's an issue, find a movie that will scare the hell out of you and watch it before bedtime. That way, when you go to sleep, you'll be thinking of the movie and be scared to hell--and you won't be worrying about whatever's making you cry.

6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Get help. Tell them everything. Dont carry on this way.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Cry when you need to, it's a healthy and natural release. When you hold it in it just gets stuffed and stuffed until it gets worse then you blow up and it's not great, ask me I don't cry often, use to hold it in, infact didn't cr for ten years, then I cried nearly a week straight... But yes, tell us what you are so upset about? And you probably should seek help. :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.