Can't stop crying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Melmoth the Wanderer, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

:badday: I almost cried several times today for no reason, then as I was walking home from a final I started blubbering. I was sure I'd failed a paper I had just been handed back, but when I got home and saw that I got a good grade, that made me feel even worse. I'm worried I was rude to the professor, because I didn't really talk to her at all after the exam while everyone else exchanged a few words. I was freaking out about even going up to her desk to turn in the test and get the paper back because I didn't want to see the disappointment on her face, but that turned out to be unnecessary. I don't want her to think I don't like her, but I'm not sure if it even matters anymore.

I have another exam tomorrow morning and I can't seem to study for it.

I keep thinking I should just drop out of school and stop wasting money. I'll never get to do what I want to anyway, so why waste so much money on this place?

Sorry to write all this. I just feel like I'm going to explode.
  2. Aic 48

Aic 48 Guest

You're lucky you can cry. And you're not planning to kill yourself over this are you? If so, please reply. I know how this feels, very desperate and angry.
  3. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying.
    No, I'm going to kill myself over it--though I did go over my plan at the time as a comforting device. I just hate hurting people's feelings, even though I seem to do it often.
    The crying helped, actually, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. I simply wish I had more control over it.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sounds like is playing it's nasty little games with you. Glad a good cry made you feel a little better. You can't control it because your depression does. I find myself I get very emotional very easily if I haven't been getting much sleep. But then when I'm extremely depressed, I don't sleep much. Viscious circle. Keep riding it out. Are you on any meds or have you talked to a doc about this? Hoping that you are able to keep safe.
  5. baofu

baofu Active Member

You need to find a distraction, something that allows you chill out, and also you need to talk to someone, that will allow you let off some steam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.