can't stop crying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by coffee, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

it's been close to 2 months that I've been pretty much crying every single day.

I just dont know how to get rid of these sadness inside me

I am feeling really scared...
    I just don't know what to do......

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think it is good you are crying and not keeping the sadness in. Are you seeing your doctor about this. Your GP can put you on medication or better yet get you to see a psychologist to talk with. You need to deal with this sadness and therapy is the best way. Keep posting here get the thoughts out and crying is not bad better out then keeping it all in.

3. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Same here. Crying hours is not unusual thing for me any more.

How are you today? Are you living with family? Are you all right?

I really scared this time of year... I'm not the one of the person who are surrounded around so many excitement..

I have tears as soon as I wake up until I sleep.. even in my dream, I was crying..

4. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear how you're feeling. Is there something happening in your life contributing to it? Do you need to talk to someone? (Same for you too, Kimi, not just Coffee :))

5. AEdle

AEdle Well-Known Member

I am in the same situation...and i am really sorry for you! :hugtackles:

Try to do something that you like(a hobby or something).A mm and also try to don`t think at things that we`ll make you feel guilty or something.

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that.for the last 9 years,ive been crying every single day.However,you shouldnt be scared its the way you are getting your sadness & emotion out.so,dont worries,they are saying cry is a healthyway.Hope you feel better soon.
    take care :hug:

7. Amy

Amy New Member

I hope you are ok. I am going through the same thing too - I cry all the time, most of the time I'm able to run and hide so no one can see me, but sometimes I'll start crying in front of people, and then comes the fun task of trying to explain why. Many people simply don't get depression, and sadness, and they don't understand how difficult it can be for the ultra-sensitive people like us to deal with emotions. Crying is therapeutic, but if it continues, you should talk to your GP, and get some advice. I start writing to stop crying... it works most of the time... just start spilling your thoughts and emotions onto paper - it's like spilling your guts to a good friend :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.