Can't stop myself any longer

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by lancashirelass, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I really need to do something this is driving me mad. I tried to stop myself doing any thing but can't stop my self any longer i need to have a release. Damn professionals if i had seen doc i could of told him and he could of helped :sorry: :blue:

2. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

im sorry things are so tough for you just now, i hope you can find the strength to get past this :hug:

3. Lizzieni

Lizzieni Well-Known Member

Don't feel too bad if you fall off the wagon. Getting up and trying to get back on is what matters.
    I know exactly how you feel. I've been really really good for a few weeks and feel the good feelings slipping. Tomorrows another day. Good luck hugs.

4. mynewusername

mynewusername Active Member

this is exactly what i was thinking when i first read your post, lancashirelass. dont feel bad or that you'v failed or anything similar for needing to SH, i think the fact that you were on the wagon to be able to fall off shows that you have strength, and the fact that you feel bad about doing it shows that you are a good person.
    much love xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.