Can't stop pulling

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by BornFree, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

I thought I had stopped, hadn't done anything for a good while and now today with everything I have been removing my nails again. Why does it seem so fitting to inflict such pain and then I know my hands look as ugly as I feel, an outward expression of the disgusting revolting person I have become...
    I can't find a way out this time, not strong enough to pull it back get us on an even keel its like I knew all along this would be the fitting end to my pathetic life, no self dignity anymore.
    Doing it feels like a release but then it is so painful afterwards and it is such a painful reminder and the shame and stress of trying to hide it
    I have failed everyone my children, my husband and my friends I once had.

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

no, this is not failure, this is you fighting back and expressing your pain when there's no other way.
    try and find a better outlet

3. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Thank you SF, (I hope you don't mind me calling you SF, you seem way too nice to be called scary) Thank you for your response, at least 1 person noticed, there just seems to be no other way. No where left to turn

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

sometimes it's hard to word feelings or advice
    feel free to pm me

5. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

That must be incredibly painful.I hope you are able to stop soon. Stay strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.