Can't stop the thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Casey Rivers, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey Rivers

Casey Rivers New Member

I've always been good about keeping everything under control, but my meds made me feel like a zombie. All i ever felt was one single level of happiness. Nothing else. I stopped my meds over two months ago and have mostly been fine. I feel so abandoned lately, like none of my few friends understands what they are doing to me when they ditch me. I've just felt on the edge. I've been crying a lot lately. I want to die.
  2. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi Casey;

Welcome to the forum. I was interested by your phrase, "one single level of happiness." Could you elaborate? Are you saying the meds made you feel good but in an unnatural way?

I think the majority of us here have been abandoned by so-called friends when we needed them the most. You will never be abandoned here! Please feel free to share more about your feelings if you feel comfortable doing so.
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:( I'm so sorry that your friends don't seem to understand how you feel...being ditch is not fun...especially when they don't even call you to let you know they won't be there etc...or they make you wait all day for a phone call that never comes...perhaps you need new friends, friends that will value your opinion, feelings and friendship....
  4. critter

critter Member

if you have some happyness, maybee be content with that until you can talk to someone about a med change..some is better then NONE
    im a little jelious actually..if things are screwed up , maybee you are better off on meds that help, if only some..People can go long periods of unhappiness..
    you will get better, ive been there over and over..Things never stay bad forever...:witless::witless::witless::witless:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.