cant stop thinking about it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Limbobway, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limbobway

Limbobway Member

i've had problems and posted a few times here but i am getting to the point of going through with my plan. i have a <edit mod total eclipse method >i'm just so tired of getting help from so many people and so tired of being alone. people say that the person who commits suicide is a "coward" or taking the easy way out but i think it takes a lot of courage to finally see what happens after you die.

i am not quit to the point where i feel numb but i can feel myself getting there and that is usually when i OD on my meds. I havent <edit mod method>before but my plan is to do just that the next time i OD.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Limbo. I am sorry you are feeling so low - what has brought you to 'this point' as you put it? I don't subscribe to the coward idea, but I do know that living or dying should not be about courage or fear. I have read your other posts and you mention that you are seeing doctors and therapists. If you feel in danger please do contact someone who can help you. Your life is valuable and depression can get better - I know it doesn't feel that way and sounds trite, but the right kind of therapy and the right meds can make a difference. Keep talking to your doctors and get the help you need and deserve.

Stay safe :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hun will only cause more damage and more pain to yourself Use your energy to reach out and get help for you ok not harm you
  4. Limbobway

Limbobway Member

well thanks for the responses, i ended up in the ICU and mental health floor of the VA for 3 days, just got out. i just feel like when i get to a certain point i have no control over what i'm doing like sunday night and it put me in the ICU. the doc said that i almost died and that was the closest attempt to suceeding that i have had so i'm just tryin to keep doing therapy but i am scared as hell that if it reaches that point again that i will be sucessful
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.