Can't Stop Thinking About It

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I don't think I am quite there yet with destroying my method. I wish I was over the hump, but still considering it as I don't want to live a life in never ending mental pain and bad side effects. I keep trying and coming up a little short, I haven't given up yet but there are days when it still gives me comfort having a backup plan on hand, I dunno I guess it is like a security blanket. It is good to chat with you again, I appreciate your replies.

I look forward to the day when I can let it go, with no reservations, but just being totally honest with you as I respect you too much to b.s. you.

*hiding
I hope that you do get to that stage, the day when you are able to let it go, and it is positive how you put it as:

"I look forward to the day when..." instead of phrasing it as:

"I hope that one day I can let it go."

Sounds much more positive as if you believe it can and may happen.

MrBlue

SF Supporter
Hey there MrBlue,

As your online armchair psychiatrist, I prescribe you a daily walk. I have been walking for close to fifteen years now and I can't recommend it highly enough. No matter the weather, you don't have to shower or dress up, just go outside and walk. Breathe the fresh air, look around, feel your body moving and how it is a part of this world. I also love the movie Soul, and I was wondering if you have seen The Shawshank Redemption? If not please do, I find it really helps with keeping perspective and hope. Love and strength<3
I have been walking every day, some days more than others, but I have a dog so he makes it easier to get outside to walk.

I don't think I ever saw Shawshank Redemption, I will see if I can work it into my movie queue. Yeah, Soul is a great show. I was on a Winona Ryder kick recently and watched Heather's and Girl Interrupted again...probably not the most uplifting but I love her old movies.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

*hiding <--Mr Blue hiding from the world today.

Gert

Edward Scissorhands is also an amazing one with old (so, young) Winona. And if you like Girl, Interrupted, there is also the all-time classic One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00