Can't stop thinking about it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ire, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ire

Ire Guest

Every 15 minutes. It's driving me nuts. I've never even DONE drugs (aside from the mostly-failed DXM experiment)
    Yet constantly I have this craving for something I've never even had. It makes no sense. It's driving me fucking insane.

The good thing is I have no idea where to get drugs. It's not like there's people standing around on the street corners where I live...

I have no idea why I am obsessing over this so much. It sucks. I ought to get it out of my mind... I know it's just a money drain... but still....

Even when I'm drunk all I can think is "I want to get high!"
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun, goof that you have no ideas where to get drugs. letme tell u as of my personal experience only wish i never had taken any drugs. even so i stared out as a teen, my surroundings were only druggy ppl; who didnt know any better than to numb themselves. it seemed like a good way for me to get away from my paranoia and depression. please, please, please try to find sth else that might excite u. for me drugs messed up my life, and thers nth i wish more today that i had never started drugs.
    stay strong :hug:
  3. Ire

Ire Guest

I had a dream this morning that I went to the store and shoplifted DXM... this is getting ridiculous!

After I woke up I grounded and asked my spirit guide (*sigh* it sounds so silly) and he said it would be a bad idea. Risky and bad karma.
    So now it's 5 AM.... excellent way to start the day.

Beret, I know it could potentially ruin my life... that, the lack of availability, and the fact that it's been ground into my head for ages that drugs are bad are really helping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.