cant stop thinking about suicide

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mikey -g-, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

its been considering it for months. lately i just cant get it out of my mind and i feel like im closer and closer to actually trying to end my life.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It can be very draining when you are having to deal with thoughts like this. Has anything happened to trigger these thoughts?

Try to remember as well that thoughts only have weight and meaning if you add it to them, so even though you're thinking this and its horribly horrible, it doesn't mean you have to act on those thoughts.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I really wish I had the right words for you as I too am feeling very close to the edge right now and feel as if my three year long battle I been at is almost at the end and my life slipping away. Sorry but I believe in being honest and you have been in your post so shall I be in mine.

I can tell you this that I have learned recently...use this place as much as possible. Post as much as you can, get all those negative thoughts that run through your head and torture you out, they only serve to bring you down more and frighten your soul. Reach out to others as best you can, it helps to give and you shall receive in return.

But most important of all take in as much of the support and caring as you can because it helps, often we get so little in real life and are so starved out for it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via PM, I am fairly down but maybe we could help each other and I could use a good friend.

Take care and I will be thinking of you be certain,
    Bambi

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling so down Mikey...I hope you don't hurt yourself....
    as Bambi said it helps to vent on here...
    please get some medical help though if you're feeling so bad.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.