Can't stop thinking about talking with my aunt.

ashleyneedshope29

Hi guys so a couple days ago I had a talk with my aunt and I finally told her what her son did to me when I was 14-16 and I know that this isn't over it's just the beginning. I know that my aunt's husband, daughter and my abusers wife will want to talk to me about it and I'm dreading it because I shouldn't have to feel any type of way when it comes to my mother's family they should talk and be angry with there son and confront his coward ass not me because I'm the wrong person to fuck with. I'm dreading the holidays coming up because I really don't want to see my mother's family. What pisses me off is that my aunt has not reached out to me once. I'm tired of continuously being disrespected and I feel like I should keep a verry respectful distance from my mother's family like I have been doing for years. I really don't know what to do I thought that I would feel relieved from telling my aunt but I don't because I know that's it's far from over.

It was very brave of you to talk to your aunt.

Ideally families would be very supportive and responsive when they discover things like this. All too often they just want to pretend like these things never happened though

I hope that your aunt responds to this though

ashleyneedshope29

It was very brave of you to talk to your aunt.

Ideally families would be very supportive and responsive when they discover things like this. All too often they just want to pretend like these things never happened though

I hope that your aunt responds to this though
I honestly don't know if she will. If my mom's family want to sweep it under the rug then I am going to completely remove myself and not speak to them period.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00