Can't Stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by innocencexisxlove, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I've started back up again.. This horrible habit.

At the same time, I find it to be such an extreme comfort...

I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to talk about it with family and friends. Family have bad reactions.. Friends don't help.. My own boyfriend is unhelpful.. And sometimes the cause.

I'm loosing control and I am afraid of going too far one time, maybe even tonight... I don't know what to do..

I just need someone to talk to. Someone to listen... No one seems to listen to me anymore.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen. I'm sorry that your friends, family, and boyfriend all don't seem to understand what you're going through. I know that feeling all too well, and it's hard to deal with on your own. So if you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to PM me.
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i was only just saying to someone how i can't seem to last more than 1 day (if that) without self harming

yes... it's so hard to control- and i am sorry you are going through this
  4. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Hi innocence,

If you ever want to talk, I'm always willing to lend an ear. Just PM me if you want, I can't get into chat because of the filter, nor do I have access to Skype.

5. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I too have days or weeks where I feel like I may lose control when it comes to my SH.

Honestly when I want to stop myself before I start (as difficult as it can be) I do things that make me feel relaxed, like I take a bath. I burn lavender oil I'm my bedroom and I read a book or o watch a film or I play sims. Something that will relax me but also make me concentrate on something else. Maybe you could try these things or things that you know help you to relax? I find its easier if I relax myself than doing something to imitate the sensation. There's also many teas you can drink which will relax you a great deal, and not all of them taste nasty! :p my ask box is always open, don't hesitate to message me if you need to!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.