cant stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Annell, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annell

Annell Member

I want to cut like i was cutting before. i had control. how far how deep. now i dont have that anymore. i have all this fefelings and so nuch confusion inside ... i cut over and over and deeper each time. how do i get to where i was before? i need relief. i need this pain to go away even if just for a moment. HOW?

2. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Give up cutting, go to counseling, get better, etc.

The only real solution is to give it up forever. You can't cut under control for long; you can't walk in the middle of the road, no matter how much you want to or think you can.

3. Annell

Annell Member

I cant give it up. Its all i have. is the only thing that helps me to hold on. if i have to stop, i will do it one more time and die.

4. Lost Disciple

I'm sorry. I just don't think that there's any other way to get back to where you were before unless you completely kick the habbit and then start to get back into it--I don't think there's any way to regain control. I'm sorry.

5. Annell

Annell Member

I undderstand. thanks for your words.

6. Lost Disciple

...I understand how you feel

:hug:

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You feel like it's all you have because you have depended on it too much. You can live without self harm, I know it's difficult, but it is possible. Have you tried therapy? Or, can you talk to any relatives/friends or a doctor/teacher about this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.