cant stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Izziebabystar, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

i cant stop cuttin
    i can hardly see my skin

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

What's wrong? It's better to talk than to cut. Here if you need to chat.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please, please, please put down the knife and stop cutting yourself and talk to us about why you're feeling the need to turn to such a destructive coping mechanism. We're here to help. :hug:

4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hey hun, i'm sorry you're so low :hug:
    i know the urge to just cut until you're covered in cuts and can't see any unscarred skin anymore.. it's relieving
    but it's not the way to go.. please try and distract yourself... if you ever need to talk, i'm all ears hun :heart:
    laura x

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey izzie,
    What has triggered you? From the last time I heard from you it sounded as if you were doing a little better. Please stop cutting, clean yourself up, and get some rest. For you to be repeatedly cutting your anxiety must be thru the roof.
    We don't want to see you harm yourself, so talk to us. Let us know what you need!! I am always here for you so if you need to talk, I will listen. I promise!! I will be here for you!! Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

6. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

i don't know if any of the others who have responded are cutters themselves (I'm a little drunk and I haven't paid enough attention) but I know that I am, so feel free to PM me.

I at least know what causes me to cut and I'd like to hear what drives you. I've seen your posts around and your an important part of the forum.

7. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey Izzie,

:hug:

Hope you're feeling better.

James.

8. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

Please feel better. Like my icon says: I love you.

I don't know you, but how do I know that not meeting you will be a missed wonderful opportunity? :sad:

We're here for you. I send my love and I hope you feel better.

9. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

:S
    I hope that you stop, I hope that the others who have this problem can give you some useful advice.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Izzie

11. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

I don't have any experience or advice when it comes to cutting, but I can say that I don't want you to hurt yourself and that you will find people here who feel the same way for you.

12. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am sorry things are tough...

Have you got any support around you?

*hugs*

Claire...

13. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

I can empathise with you, I know it feels like you can't stop. Try and calm down, maybe breathing or counting. They usually work for me.

When you get the urge just bury your head in your pillow and scream/cry out some of your anger. It can help.

14. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I know nothing about cutting so I dont know what to say to help. I can offer you a listening ear and a hug though!

Lea :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.