Cant take anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Zeldaone, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeldaone

Zeldaone Member

Sometimes there isnt any hope, so I dont even know exactly why Im posting this. Im not being dramatic, I have tried for 2 years to battle the government and others to get medical conditions recognized and stand up for my rights. I've lost nearly everything that mattered to me and now will lose the rest. Nobody will listen or help and I will again become homeless due to the governments negligence and because I had the "nerve" to be afflicted with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia! Just trying to get help, support, advocacy, anything has proven to be impossible - I've entered the Twilight Zone where laws, rights, legislation doesn't exist, on paper maybe but not in reality. So I'm getting sicker and sicker and can't do it anymore. Fucking government and politicians! And my tax dollars pay their salaries and they can't be bothered with me!!!

2. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

It is very hard to get disability benefits for mental conditions like depression, bipolar, and CFS. I even don't get any sympathy from family members for suffering from severe depression. I am almost to a point where I have to live with this condition for the rest of my life no matter how painful, unbearable it is. It may be just "depression" to outsiders, but I really would never wish this illness on anybody. It is that painful to live with. Hope good news happen in ur life.

-Hank-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.