Cant Take Anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I dont know what to do anymore my worlds just falling apart
    learning that he no longer cares "because he doesnt make me happy"
    what an excuse thats all it is... to many broken promises...
    I've lost my faith in him.
    in everyone.. i hate this.
    i cant do this anymore just when i thought things we;re getting better...

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey are you still around? I am here if you need someone to talk to. You sound like you are going through a really rough time right now and are pretty sad so want you to know you can lean on me, really.
    Man oh man do relationship problems trigger me...I honestly thought I had "outgrown" them but recently learned I had not. It gets better though and things will for sure get better for you too but right now you are in pain so please keep posting and allow us to help you...you can also PM me if that feels better to you.
    Hope to hear back from you....I really care about what you are going through please know that.
    :arms: Bambi

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

^Talk to him.

4. Sonoran

Sonoran Active Member

I'm sorry to hear about that. Relationships can be complicated in various ways. What I have learned is that communication is one of the most important aspects of a relationship. Maybe you should talk to him about everything that has happened recently between you two.

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Aimee. Things may not be over yet with him. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too. This may just be a temporary setback . You said things were getting better. Maybe they are. PLEASE hold on and see what comes. Tomorrow may be totally different.

You are welcome to write or PM

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.