Can't take it any more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am overweight, lonely, stupid, and pathetic. No one will miss me if I were to kill myself tonight. There is nothing in this world for me that makes it worthwile for me to keep on going. No matter how hard i try to change my life I end up in a worst way then when I started, I see no reason for me to keep going on the way I am going. I think that this might be the last straw for me.
  2. jp_bl_68

jp_bl_68 Account Closed

Mordeci, you said that this might be the last straw, were you referring to something in particular? Has anything happened today to make you feel this way?
  3. orangejulius

orangejulius Well-Known Member

You list overweight first. Something tells me that is what is really bothering you. I was overweight for most of my life, and I was never confident because of it. That lack of confidence made me pretty sad. In college I lost a bit of weight, down to about 150. I always weighed 160. It made me kind of happy. In the last 3 years I gained it back, and decided I didn't like myself that way, so I became a vegetarian and lost 20 pounds over a couple months. Over another couple months, I lost another 10, and i'm floating at around 130. It has made me much more confident.

It may seem difficult at first... I mean, it took me 15 years to get it under control, and I'm 23 now, so it wasn't easy.

Don't kill yourself. Please stick around, I'm in chat right now.
  4. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

No Just been thinking, thats all.
  5. jp_bl_68

jp_bl_68 Account Closed

I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not to do anything but if this is a spur of the moment decision then I think you should at least sleep on it. You might see things differently tomorrow.
  6. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

I can see from your signature that you're a caring person. You care enough to tell anyone, any passing stranger, that you are willing to listen to their problems, to share their burden. A person with a kind enough soul to offer their assistance to anyone in need is not a person the world can do easily without. You are truly unique to this world - you care. The majority of humanity is interested in ONLY themself when all is said and done, but you offer your heart and mind to try and help others feel better, if only for a moment. Please don't make the world go on without you - we want you here...we need you here. PM me if you want to talk.
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Andrew you're so wrong. I'd miss you as well as other members here. And how can you call yourself pathetic or stupid. You have helped many here with your kind words and support. That is the furthest thing from pathetic. To be able to help others when you are hurting is so gracious, caring and shows strength. And to be able to find the words and offer them to others comes from wisdom from your own experiences.

You are a very special person. You guenuinely care about others. And you care about yourself enough to post here and reach out for help when you know you cant do for yourself. So please hun post about what is really bothering you. What has happened to make you think such horrible things about yourself. We're listening Andrew and want to help anyway we can.
  8. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I was in London. Beautiful country. I had to take the bus from Heathrow to Gatwick or vice versa.
  9. jp_bl_68

jp_bl_68 Account Closed

Have I missed something? Are you posting in the right thread?
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Andrew, you most definitley would be missed. I can see so many thinking nerrors in your post, but I know when depression has you feeling this way, whether those errors are your reality. You said that no matter how you try to change your life, it always ends up worse. Do you have the support of someone to help you make these changes. trying to do it alone often times leads us toward failure. We need the gentle nudges of an important someone to share our success with and console us when we have a setback, to encourage you to brush yourself off and try again. Maybe changes are happening but they are so subtle you cannot see them. It may take someone from the outside to point them out to you. The holiday season seems to be tough on many people. know that we are here standing behind you ready to help you take that step forward toward a better tomorrow. You are noticed Andrew and your presence would be missed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.