Can't take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Murdoc, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murdoc

Murdoc Member

I just can't take it. I just can't deal with being myself. The fucking mistake that I am. I don't know why I'm still breathing. I can't take hearing all my faults in my head like a broken record. How I wrecked my self, how pitiful I am, how disgusting I am what a horrible human being I am. I truly hate myself. And I can say that with no regrets and 100% certainty. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm to much of a coward to finally end it
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Murdoc,

I am sorry to hear of your struggles. You obviously have a lot of self hatred, confidence and self esteem issues, would you consider getting counselling if not already in counselling? It can really help a lot and you can learn to re-discover yourself in a new light. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
    Please do not harm yourself, I did and am still paying the price for it.
  3. Light

Light Member

May I ask, why do you feel that way about yourself? Why do you hate yourself?
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is all about choice Murdoc , you list all these "flaws" you perceive in yourself and are focusing on those. You might find life less painful if instead you choose to focus on actions you can take that change these things from something you hate into somebody you want to be. If you do not like the things you do then choose to do different things in the future, and if you do not like things you have no control over then spend the energy you have spent worrying and angry about those things into something to improve other areas. If you want to talk about what the specific things that are bothering you there are lots of members here and we have a lot of experience in self hate and how to fight that and turn into something more productive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.