Can't take it anymore!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by siberianhusky6315, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siberianhusky6315

siberianhusky6315 Well-Known Member

I am feeling highly suicidal right now! All I wish to get was some help but the world rejected me.

Anyone around the area? (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)

My Cell Phone Number is:

My hands are shaking.....

I have lots of problems.... even if no one can call me, at least please talk to me here:sad:

I am crying my eyes out at the moment....

I don't want to die yet but I am feeling suicidal at the same time.

Or talk to me on MSN or something.

Anyone please!!
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there ..

im in the uk so i cant call u sorry ... but im online for a while ..

whats making u feel like this ? :hug:
  3. siberianhusky6315

My list of problems goes on and on. My family just made sure that I am not getting any help from a mental health therapist. And they told me that this morning.
  4. mandyj101

hey .. that doesnt sound v helpful .. why did they do that .. do u want 2 continue seeing some1?
  5. siberianhusky6315

They thought I am "faking" all my problems to get their attention but the reality is: I have tons of problems and some of them exceeds my ability to cope with it. I read many posts here on this site but they are not as serious as mine. I think I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE DEPRESSED and my parents are just stupid bumpkins who doesn't make use of the mental healthcare department.

They just said that "Our family tree has no one that has mental illness and therefore you are clearly faking that shit!"
  6. mandyj101

im sorry they dont understand .. my family dont either .. it can be really fustrating sometimes .. it isnt fair that u feel like u have 2 justify ur depression 2 them..

im not sure how old u are..but u sound v intelligent.. is there a way that u can organise some therapy for urself? its a brave thing admitting u need some help ..

do u know of any crisis lines where u live ? it might help talking 2 some1 over the phone.. or even getting in touch with ur doctor?
  7. siberianhusky6315

Problem is, I don't have a doctor that I can go to. And those crisis lines?? They are utterly useless.

I only have 2 friends.
    A guy who's same age as me, but he's attending college class at the moment.

An older guy
  8. mandyj101

can u try and hang on until u talk 2 ur friend thats at college?
    or if u have any 1 else u can call or get 2 sit with u for a while.. mabye a family member? i dont know how u feel about hospital ? but its always there as an option if u feel like u cant cope..

i have 2 log off for an hour .. but i will be back .. and will talk 2 u then .. im sure other ppl will respond if u keep on posting ..

i know how hard it is but please try and stay strong .. :hug: x
  9. siberianhusky6315

Alrighty. I just don't want to be a burden.
  10. mandyj101

ur not a burden :hug: i will b back as soon as i can .. x
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i haven't been able to read all of what your going through but know i am here if you need to talk. I hope you can hang in until your friends come home from college. I am at that place as well wanting it to all end but don't do it
    your friend doesn't need that kind of pain. talk to me okay
  12. siberianhusky6315

Dad just called, screwed me over on the phone further.
  13. total eclipse

Hey just go to the hospital call 911 they will believe you and care about you.
    they won't think your doing it for attention they will help you get rid of this dam pain
  14. mandyj101

hey siberianhusky .. hi mary ..
    have u managed 2 get in contact with ur college m8 ? :hug:
  15. total eclipse

I hope you called and did as i said over PM you deserve to be helped YOu deserved to be understood You deserve to be happy and out of the pain your in. Do this for you and start healing now okay Don't wait until it is too late and your old like me please get help now. My daughter is doing so much better and you can be feeling better soon too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.