can't take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sk2808, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sk2808

sk2808 Member

So today was a really low point today. Worst I've felt. I laid in bed until like 6pm, I couldn't make myself get out of bed. I felt like crap. All I could do is lay there and think about wanting to be dead. How I hated my life and how everything was falling apart. I lost my job, which sucked but it's life and I wasn't worried, I was going to find a new one. Well it's been a month, nothing yet. And I have car payments, bills, etc. Whatever it sucks. Then like 3 weeks after I lost my job my boyfriend who is in the military decided he couldn't handle being in a relationship right now while he was stationed overseas. He's not deployed, he's just in Japan and I can go see him and was suppose to go see him in March well right now we still talk but I dk what's going to happen. But I was fine until he did this to me and then I just felt like I was going to go off the deep end, trying to balance all the crap on top of taking 4 classes, I can't handle it. I just want it fixed. And I don't want to feel this kind of pain.

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Things can get better if you keep trying. It might be a difficult patch right now, but try to find that job. You need support from others too, namely your boyfriend.

3. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

Try to find a close (emotionaly and physically) personal friend that you can stay with for a few days. Get some R&R, and retackle life after a few days. Your body is drained right now from lack of sleep and mental anguish; not a good combination. Take a few deep breaths (DEEP). You will feel better...maybe not much better, but it will be a start.

I agree with TWF. you need to find a job. Something that you are not only good at, but something you enjoy, if possible. It will provide a temporary "rock" in your life right now.

If you still feel like this in March, then you need to handle things very delicately. You need to tell him, in person, how you feel, but you need to do it without sounding needy. This is devilishly tricky to do. I only hope that your bf is a good man, and will help you through this as much as possible.

Keep talking to us here. Its good to express your feelings. we will do our best to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.