cant take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CursedGuy, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CursedGuy

CursedGuy New Member

my life is so bad, i cant work or do college cuz of the anxiety and im gona apply for disability

i get so depressed when i think about my life, i will never get married or have anything to live for

i want to die
  2. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

so you said you get depressed when you think about life. so how about not thinking about it and just go with the flow?
  3. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Why would you want to die? Your life is bad in the NOW, all of us have bad days BUT we also have good days. I want you to just take your life one step at a time.

It is important that you use some relaxation skills like taking two deep breaths to help you deal with anxiety.
  4. CursedGuy

CursedGuy New Member

I'm gona die today bye
  5. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Don't do it… please!

I know what you're going through-- I've got anxiety as well and had to drop out of school because I couldn't take it. I was lucky though, because they didn't get serious until I was older and already had a university degree so there were still some option.

But like you, when I dropped out the first thing I thought was 'now is the time'… but then some time passed and when I explained what was wrong to my parents, they were really understanding and helped me to relax and figure out my next step.

Can you not get help from someone? Maybe someone could give you some medicine to help with the anxiety?

I know it's hard when you're a guy because people don't really want to listen to you like they would if you were a girl… and we're less comfortable showing weakness and all that… but seriously, at least TRY to get help.
  6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

I want you to fight - killing yourself is giving up and loosing the battle, i understand that you are feeling very suicidal and i can understand you feel really hopeless.

Do you really feel that suicide is your only option?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.