• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

cant take it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
my life is so bad, i cant work or do college cuz of the anxiety and im gona apply for disability

i get so depressed when i think about my life, i will never get married or have anything to live for

i want to die

Constantinos

my life is so bad, i cant work or do college cuz of the anxiety and im gona apply for disability

i get so depressed when i think about my life, i will never get married or have anything to live for

i want to die
Why would you want to die? Your life is bad in the NOW, all of us have bad days BUT we also have good days. I want you to just take your life one step at a time.

It is important that you use some relaxation skills like taking two deep breaths to help you deal with anxiety.

gloomy

Account Closed
Don't do it… please!

I know what you're going through-- I've got anxiety as well and had to drop out of school because I couldn't take it. I was lucky though, because they didn't get serious until I was older and already had a university degree so there were still some option.

But like you, when I dropped out the first thing I thought was 'now is the time'… but then some time passed and when I explained what was wrong to my parents, they were really understanding and helped me to relax and figure out my next step.

Can you not get help from someone? Maybe someone could give you some medicine to help with the anxiety?

I know it's hard when you're a guy because people don't really want to listen to you like they would if you were a girl… and we're less comfortable showing weakness and all that… but seriously, at least TRY to get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00