cant take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

yesterday was hell and today i woke up deciding i would make it good but already i am under so much stress

I HAVE TO REGISTER FOR COLEG AND I CANT ACCESS MY GMAIL SINCE LAST NIGHT ALSO MY GAMING FORUM IS DOWN I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCK GOD!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

100% serious

taking sleeping pills right now and gona die

things dont get better

bye

2. Lizzy95

Lizzy95 Member

you need to realize that you're over reacting, everything will work out. just try to stay calm. much worse things could be happening

3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

no i cant take it anymore - every litle thing stresses me out

can anyone recomend a oplace for me?

Basicaly i cant take the stress of life, cant work or do college.

cant even take the stress of filing for disability!! and besides its not enough money to survive.

i am very sensitive and i need a light environment and iam too scared to kill myself and go to heaven.

basicaly i just need a fast computer with fast internet, and food that fits my dietary macros. and couple of frieends i guess.

so is there any facility like this? (i live in usa) but ic ant live where theres lots of rules and i am treated like a prisoner. and i need my own room too.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

going to die

4. Lizzy95

Lizzy95 Member

The most stress free place for me was a mental health unit, I think you should check yourself in.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think Lizzy has a point, checking yourself into hospital might do you some good, getting some one on one care might do you the world of good. I see that you dislike medications.. I wonder though, do you take any? If not maybe that's the problem. You may have a chemical imbalance and need to take them to balance out the chemicals.

6. Sent

Sent Banned Member

XXXXX

im going to kill myself now

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.