cant take it no more.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rubyshelly, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

i took a overdoes 3 days ago,and it did nother,but make me sleep for hours on ends.
    i be cutting so bad last fews days. i cant take this no more,it hurt so much.really just want to do my self in.cant take this no more.sorry

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rubyshell. I'm.so sorry to hear you are suffering. You can survive and the fact you have. You should be proud of that. You have alot of courage and that's something you be proud. I know the past has been awful you must remember you are no longer alone. I'm glad you posted as we hear your hurt and feel it as well.

Be strong, each day will be a battlefield but your are SURVIVING. It's makes me feel better that you are still around. You should not blame yourself for the past but show the others you are stronger than them.

Its ok to cry and I know you are hurting. Please be safe. Take care as ever and PM me anytime.

3. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

thankyou for your support.
    it just hard to live my life right now.it hurt so much.i just want to die so bad.
    not sure i can take one more day of this.it just hurt so much.it just darkness,no night in my world.
    flashbk and night mare on top ofd everything. not sure how long i can last.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi rubyshelly...I can hear your pain...and I know how it is to want to die!
    do you have any professional help? or anyone who can be with you when you feel this way?
    would you consider ringing Lifeline just to talk to someone!!
    or please if you're at the point of hurting yourself go straight to ER
    Lifeline Services. 13 11 14 – 24hr Telephone Crisis Support ...
    http://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support
    sorry so many questions.....haven't been on here for a while and don't know peoples history
    Hold on and keep fighting and I hope for you tomorrow will be a better day.

5. Unknown_111

Ruby, I'm.glad to support you as you are.iimportant. I know each day is hard but you can survive. Please do not worry now and I know the flashbacks are.not nice. You should not feel so low as the past was NOT YOUR FAULT. You are a kind person who is feeling hurt. The hurt is awful especially the betrayal the ones you supposed to trust.

Please just think that someone, somewhere does understand your pain and care enough to help you. You can move on but it's about dealing with it, one day at a time.

Can I make one suggestion that you use the private diary to write your feelings. It might help you with the hurt and darkness you feel. Keep posting for the support you richly deserve.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi ruby, I am sorry I did not see this thread until now, I hope you are doing better, if not, post back here and we will try and help and support you in whatever you are going through.

7. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

thankyou for your careing support.
    my mom make me a app with a mental health doctor for tomorrow.as she worried i may hurt my self,and go to far,or something.
    i feel so alone right now.i try leaveing this place,tho i could deal with it by self,but i cant. i just feel like i cant do this. keep thinking about all the abuse i had done to me.it hurt.i feel all the hurt at the moment.i cant deal with it.i lay at night time with all sort of feeling running in my head.it hurt big time.

8. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Rubyshelly,

I'm sorry you're dealing with this right now. I'm glad that your mother made an appointment for you to see the health doctor tomorrow. Trust me I understand where you're coming from when you say you feel so alone. There's times where I feel so alone that I feel like ending it too but I just have to remain strong and so do you. Please remain strong. Continue posting and keep us updated on how you're feeling.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not alone ok i know it feels that way i do but please know that you are NOT alone YOur mother loves you very much and you lean on her and take whatever supports you can get ok. I am sorry for all the harm you have suffered please don't harm you do not let them win ok You are reaching out here and i know that took so much strength you are stronger then you know Keep talking here ok we are listening we hear you hugs

10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It's brave of you to get help tomorrow. Best of luck.

11. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im not feeling so hot tonight. i just cant stop the thinking right now.i just feel so bad.pain.and about what he did to me.it hurt so much tonight.i feel so alone tonight.feel like hurting my self. i just dont see any hope anymore. this world is just evil with me in it.i just want to be gone.i may as well let them win.im not strong no more.

12. Unknown_111

Rubyshell I know you are hurting and let me take your pain. I suffer everyday but together we got to get through.the day and night. You have to strong but YOU ARE SURVIVOR. Never forget that. Letting go of the past is hard we cannot change but moving forward is the only way. I know you cry and feel.betrayed by the ones you should have trusted but you have to let go of the past. I know it's hard but we will always be here for YOU. You can count on us, so there is a purpose in life. Please keep posting and be safe.

13. tossintowel

tossintowel New Member

it is hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.