can't take it no more..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by some_dude, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_dude

some_dude Member

okey.. never thought i'd say this but i'm startin to lose my patience.
    for the last year i tried bein the though guy as in not complainin' if i got a setback i ignored it and moved forward ,even thought i dont believe in luck but i can't take it no more..
    it's just unfair . i can even say i didnt make a step forward and 2 back but i stayed on the same line and 4 steps back. im holdin my anger for over a year now and it's consuming me bit by bit..

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that you feel like you aren't moving forwards but a bit backwards. Don't let your anger build for long periods of time or you may just explode one day. You don't mention what it is that you are trying to overcome. Is there anything we can do to help you out?

3. some_dude

some_dude Member

can't mention the problems.. what do u mean by explode ? and don't think u can help me..

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

some dude,maybe because you mentioned all that anger inside you gentlelady thought you may end up exploding bottling it all up.I'm not saying this in a mean way,dude I know how you feel mate if you like to talk about thing's I'm all ear's and do understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.